March 1, 2011

The Way of Tea- First 38 pages


Reading this book word to word, page to page, paragraph to paragrah. Each peice of it speaks of Lao Tzu, Lu Yu and Tao. The language flows smoothly with no breaks of gaps. It was hard to put it down once I started, almost missed my transfer from the Bloor line to Younge.
Gazeing at it now while siping Pheonix Dan Cong from Tao Tea Leaf (Toronto) makes me want to forget about things I have on my list to do tonight and just read. Forget about everything till I have finished reading every juicy word. I am going to stop now to finish a few things before going back to it, sleep and then back again for the commute to work in the morning.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig