November 11, 2010

Water test


I have been meaning to try a water test for quite some time now and finnaly got around to do it. Anyhow, in the end after my test I found spring water did not have any sort of forgin taste behind it. It's quite interesting as this is the first time trying this Metro brand of spring water for my tea. Much cheeper than the one brand I was useing before. Some time soon I will try a few different spring water brans and find one that fits right.

Cold

Brita: slight iron taste
Spring:clean.
tap:Copper


Hot

Britta: Mineral like taste.
Spring: warming Qi., Stange feeling in the throat.
Tap: Stange undesirable taste on the tounge. perhaps the copper. Makes me want to vomit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig