November 16, 2010

Tea and emotions

This morning I felt awfuly naucious and , to put it bluntly, alone. My relationship with the one person I want to be with is rocky, sometime it will stop and be smooth sailing again. Though, while siping a cup of White Bai Hao this morning I realized how much true love is like finding your favorite tea.
When I first develed into loose leaf my first true love of tea came from a high roasted (low grade) Tie Kuwan Yin. Since then I have looked for different ones as each can tell me a story about the tea itself. Anyhow, with out that tea I would not be the person I am today. Same goes with my relationship. If I had to go with out Tie Kuwan Yin, I would perhaps give up tea all together. And vice versa.

Just a quick thought is all. I am off to work. Got new Teamasters in, look forward to a review <3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig