November 23, 2010

Tea and Stress

A bit after my last post, last Tuesday, there was a fire at my building. Dispite everything I have been pulling through quite well. I technically have no home and yet I am fine with all this. What has been keeping me going has been strangely Teaopia, or rather tea itself. Dispite what happens I know I can go to work Monday to Friday and have a warm comforting cup of tea. Black, green, white, oolong, tisstanes, Mate or Rooibos.
Does not matter which I turn to total relaxation comes with it. I have read a lot about tea over the last while. Each stating that it does something good or something bad. Health benefits or downsides. Etc etc.
I believe that if I did not have tea on hand I would fall apart. Does anyone feel the same out there?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig