August 19, 2015

Staying Organized with Teavana's Tea Passion Journal


Moleskine Perfectea Journal Teavana stay organized with your tastings, notes and your stash. Mala and meditation.
     
Like all other tea lovers I have been trying to keep my stash in order. Originally I had a composition book to document my tastings which eventually graduated to this blog. But I still wanted somewhere to document tastings and experiments with wares. It was not till a trip to the local Teavana (Wanted a book but ended up looking around) where I found this notebook.
     Before Christmas I shared Moleskine's Tea Passion Journal, this one is exactly the same inside (with exception to some Teavana related material).  It is very well laid out with its sections : tastings, teatime, places, web and my collection.

Moleskine Perfectea Journal Teavana stay organized with your tastings, notes and your stash. Mala and meditation.

In the last section there is space for five sections you can dedicate to anything you would like. Currently I have four of them dedicated to things such as samples, events, tools and contacts. It is nice to finally have a home for everything (especially business cards).
   What is even better is the information that came with it, such as the history of tea timeline and tea tasting vocabulary. I love having these types of references close at hand for when I need it. The last thing that came with it were stickers that related to Teavana's tea classification system. I am not sure if I will use them yet but they are an adorable addition to the journal either way.

Moleskine Perfectea Journal Teavana stay organized with your tastings, notes and your stash. Mala and meditation.

How do you manage your tea stash (and tastings)? Share your method in the comments below and don't be afraid to share a picture. Till next time everyone, cheers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig