April 15, 2015

One of a Kind Show Spring 2015 Haul


A few weeks ago my family all loaded into the car for the ride to Toronto. While Dad went to work the rest of us hopped on the TTC and rode to the Direct Energy Building for the One of a Kind Spring Show.  Overall it was a great day to see what the spring vendors had and do a little shopping. It felt a bit smaller than the winter show but that was to be expected. I will say it made me look forward to the winter show at the end of this year.


 My favorite purchase of the whole day was this adorable kit from Kiriki Press. Within the box was everything needed to start stitching and you have a choice from different animals, and three levels of difficulty. I choose this little fox which was a level 2 doll kit. It really got into it and finished it only a few days latter. I was very inspired by the kit that I got a few more to learn more stitches. I have a latter project in mind using the skills I learn but you will have to wait till next week for that.
    Check out more of these adorable kits either on their website or on etsy.


When Shopping I had only two things on my list: Prints for my room and rings from White Feather Designs. These two prints stood out at Sea and Lake Paper Co and The Critter Co. Both just called out to me to buy them. The cardinal I had walked passed by a full step before turning around and buying it. Both pieces will be framed and put together for a "wall collage" of other framed works as part of my "Oasis" project

   I am off to try to remedy a mistake on my raccoon doll and hope you all enjoyed these finds.  Which do you like most?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello Katherine:
    I saw on your Instagram the fox embroidery and it was super cute ♥!
    Have a nice day and week ^^

    ReplyDelete

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig