April 17, 2015

Monthly Wishes: May Goals



   We finally got here. While the weather is still a little on the cold side it is nice to see all that snow melted. March was crazy amazing. My family took a little trip to Niagara Falls for My Dad's birthday and after my mom's birthday we went to the One of a kind Show. I had lodes of fun,

Review of March Goals

  • Finish blog business plan from By Regina- I did not get around to this goal so it is getting moved over to this month.  I broke it down in to separate tasks to make it less daunting to tackle.
  • Start turning my room into an Oasis- Organized and let go of things that no longer serve me to make room.  I did pick up two prints at the One of a Kind Show to display on my wall as part of a collage. Also I sewed up two pillows. One for my meditation space and the other for my desk chair. Also switched chairs with my brother so that it fits more with the room.
  • File taxes and budget- Completed taxes on time and I just need to create a budget. One for personal things and also for blogging which will be inputted into the business plan once done.
  • Clean out wardrobe-Let go of 75% of my old clothes that no longer serve me and found many pieces which I forgot about. Now I can focus on developing it something that suits me when I am 30.
  • Plan out my birthday week- Wow what a week.  I went to OLG on the Sunday prior and had sushi with my family the day of. But other than that the week was fairly quiet with a little pampering such as a manicure, face masks and leisurely stitching away at my current side project. To end the week I went to both the Aquarium and Toronto Yoga Conference with my mom. Overall it was a fantastic week with friends and family. 

May Goals

  • Budget - Create one for both personal and blogging.
  • Finish blog business plan from By Regina -  With the sections/tasks broken down into smaller parts it will be easier to get most of this done before Tea Journey's Anniversary (June 10th by the way).
  • Continue turning my room into an Oasis - This month I want to fix up the nicks in my walls (and little holes from thumb tacks). As well as sort through things in my room again, I definitely need to decide where my scrap booking (Project Life) things will live. For now they are stacked ontop of my sketchbook box under my bed, which is raised higher with the plastic "risers" from Solutions. I don't know what I would do without them.
  • Create Tea Tasting book - Every step is written out and sketches for the page designs are started. I hope to have a few bloggers and/or Tea Sommeliers test it out once it is done. I am very excited for this and can not wait to see it done.
  • Prep for Tea Journey's Anniversary- I say prep but it is also some planning here too. Keep an eye out for some surprise changes. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig