December 24, 2014

Generosity + Love : What the season is about

Little miracles can happen at any moment, everyday. This is what I believe since reading "Spirit Junkie" and "May Cause Miracles" by Gabrielle Bernstein. Something amazingly touching happened last night on my walk here in my hometown.

Pay it forward is a real thing! Read my story about a little miracle that happened to me and a close friend. Miracles happen more often than we think, just look to Gabrielle Bernstein.

 Quite regularly I go for walks with my best friend James for a bit of exercise and a good talk. After a long walk (and discovering that my Grandparents home still stands), we sat down for a bit. Like usual we chatted about what is going on in our lives, the holidays etc.
   Part way through a talk about classes, a guy walked up to us. Usually when someone does this our first thought is they want something. But, something told us this was not the case. In his hand were a few bills. He said "hi", handed us each money while saying "Merry Christmas". It was not much, but the very act was priceless. 
  We were both shocked. James  hurried after him and thanked him. This guy who knew nothing about us, just felt blessed and wanted to give back. Little did he know both of us were struggling financially and this act made us feel the love which comes with the season. 
  We both felt like anything that made us feel down from the past was so small and we can focus on the present. I am not sure what I will do with hid gift yet, but I am sure a sign will come. 
     
    I wish you all a wonderful Holiday Season. Happy Holidays everyone from my family to yours!

Pay it forward is a real thing! Read my story about a little miracle that happened to me and a close friend. Miracles happen more often than we think, just look to Gabrielle Bernstein.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig