October 15, 2009

Finnally some progress




I've been playing around the last little bit, materials as well as techniques. Here's some work that has come out of it all. All of which were fueled by my new reference material (Playboy, Curves and Glutes) of women, I do plan to get my hands on transgender imagery (non internet and tasteful, hopefully). I will be visiting both Glad day books and Stag Shop , to decide which is best image wise.
The first two are not for thesis , although I might re work them larger for it possibly. It is an option. Two works are actually on Styrofoam and the black-neon-green-orange one is on black Duck tape. Very interesting effects each surface gives to a work. I quite like the texture of the Styrofoam and duck tape. I'm deciding to possibly use packaging tape over a canvas I prepared for another work, we'll see how that goes. I'm off to sleep. Good night.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig