September 24, 2009

Thesis process-update






I took some images of my studio again. These were taken on Wednesday night. I really just wannted to put some images up to show my progress as well as process in a way.
The peice on wood is for my class with Dan Solomon, I might reproduce it for thesis in color and on canvas, maybe. Tommorow I am going to go to the studio for about an hour after classes. Just work more on the series I started, I might cut some paper and bring it back here to work on it. I really don't know. Nina is coming along slowly, which is the general idea since I'm trying to expand my vocabulary in techniques.
The series I started seems a bit vulgar and rude, but I guess that's the point. I'm thinking of doing 20 of them so working on them back home would be good as well. I bounced some ideas off of Amanda today and I think I will let this peice go and do what ever needs to be done with it (the one on wood). I think it has potential for a series of large works, meaning I might have to get that 3 feet by 6 feet piece of stone henge paper out. It migth just mysteriously disapear to the studio this weekend.
Although that would happen AFTER seeing some galleries.
I should sleep now, I'm beginning to ramble. Goodnight all <3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig