September 18, 2009

Work Presentation


It went well. I showed "IT", although on my laptop. Really wish I brought the real thing. Paul Sloggett suggested to maybe turn to video or photography for my thesis. I'm really unsure about photography, I'd rather produce something by hand if I can.
On another note the night before I spent time takeing pictures of my work, time wasted in a way, but it will be put to good use. If he did not say show one, then I would of shown my mini slide-show with some real works as well. I will talk to him latter perhaps, I really need to sign up for critique next week.
I really look forward to this weekend to work in my new space. I just need to get my ID authorized since it does not work. That is what needs to be done today. I should be on latter to post the other new images of past work.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig