December 31, 2016

Releasing 2016 and Welcoming 2017 (Free New Year Planner Printable)

There is something magical about releasing one year and welcoming another. We make plans and goals for the coming year to create a better life for ourselves. Continually through out our lives we determine what we want to leave behind and what to bring into our lives.
As promised I have created a quick and easy New Years Printable to let go of the current year and welcome in 2017. My favorite part is the gaiwan painted sketch I added and the list for the new year.  Let's look both pages over together, so grab the file and print it out (fit to page will give you the best result).
Got a few minutes before it hits midnight? Use these printable to let go of the previous year and welcome 2017 with a soulful plan to achieve your dreams.

Releasing 2016

  To let go of 2016 I picked statements that are simple but also reflective. The year was full of twists and turns but we got through it. Now is the time to look over the year with fresh eyes as it comes to a close.  My favorite memory was receiving my camera and spending time with close friends in Toronto late fall. Before both of those moments I had so much self-doubt in my abilities and was weighed down by it. It was through photography and my new job that I let it go. There is so much that each and everyone of us can do. We just have to let go of that voice that tells us otherwise. Doing so helps us realize something incredible about ourselves, that we can do anything. Looking over the previous year lets us see how much we grew and what we achieved. Only then can we go forward with an open heart.

Download the New Year Planner Printable

Welcoming 2017

  Now that we let 2016 close, we can begin to prepare for an amazing New Year in 2017. Dig deep, what do you want to accomplish, feel and release? When I started to fill out my own sheet I started with the list. I listed out things that I wanted, places or events I wanted to attend, creativity goals etc. My favorite thing on the list is creating my own stickers to use for my planner or give away. A creative focused goal always ends up on my list every year (sometimes more).  Every time I do this I look at it regularly for the first few months and then forget about it. Once October or November roll around I look it over. It is surprising the amount of things can be accomplished when we answer soulful statements. They dig into us and stay, then through out the year we somehow accomplish them. It is an amazing thing. But if we want to ensure everything (or most) things get done then lets make these goals and ideas into real plans.

Making Goals into Plans

Earlier this week I released a word of the year planner page. If you got it then then perfect, if not grab it and lets make this year count. On your welcoming 2017 page you listed out things you will do this year and other promises to your soul. With the year planner page jot down those promises, or break them down if needed. For example, one of my goals is to save up money for Blogpodium next year. For January I have put that I would print out the 52 or 26 week savings challenge stickers for my planner. Then from there I would just need to put reminders to check my progress for other months.
  Another goal is to go to continue to develop Tea Journey as a brand. I have put a "due date" in February, now this may change due to other life things that pop up but I have a blueprint. With this baby I can move things around and even prioritize what needs to get done each month.


Let me know if you would like a mini planner to track your progress with your goals and to celebrate unplanned achievements.

Happy New Year everyone! Here is to a great 2017!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig