September 9, 2015

Learning from a master: New read from Sen Genshitsu Urasenke Grand Master XV

Learning from a master: New read from Sen Genshitsu Urasenke Grand Master XV || A few years ago I was fortunate enough to stumble upon " Tea Life, Tea Mind" which was written by the former Urasenke Grand Master. It inspired my life with tea at that time.

  A few years ago I was fortunate enough to stumble upon " Tea Life, Tea Mind" which was written by the former Urasenke Grand Master. It inspired my life with tea at that time. Growing up in western culture it is hard at times to grasp other cultures. It was the words from Sen Genshitsu, his perspective, that changed how I viewed tea.
    What changed was how he explained everything in a simple way that anyone could understand. This week I received his other book "The Enjoyment of Tea". I am looking forward to learning more about his life with tea and his view on everything that is related. Most of all I look forward to how it will inspire me to create posts to share with all of you. So I hope you have the kettle on, because I can not wait to share things from this book with you.

Is there someone who inspires your tea? A master? Fellow student? Tell me about them in the comments below. I look forward to hearing about who you admire.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig