November 21, 2014

Stay happy : Keep active during winter


Stay happy : Keep active during winter seasonal depression

  While I am not a big fan of the cold I do love how everything changes once winter arrives. It has always provoked a need to bundle up and stay inside, but not this year! Every year around this time I feel sluggish and seasonal depression kicks in. To fight it off I am going to make an effort to get in some light exercise. I suggest that you do the same, your body will thank you. 
  Now I am not saying get in the same exercise you were achieving over summer. Just go for a walk once a day or even take a yoga class a few times a week. It will give you more energy and improve your mood ( let's admit it, winter can make us really grumpy).
   Give it a chance for a week or two and take note of how you feel. Just make sure when you get home to follow up with a cup of tea. That itself will make everything better.
Keep warm! Till next time,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig