July 14, 2014

Free Printable : Inspiration

    Quotable is a series of little life lessons that can be taken from quotes. Learn about little ways to improve your life, learn more about yourself and find balance. It is a great place to learn a bit about Dao and Zen, without all the jargon. More Quotable Life lessons can be found here.


   Every now and then we need a little inspiration for our day. This series will pop up every now and then with a free printable. Feel free to download and have a copy where ever you may need it. I personally have a collection posted in my Studio (bedroom :P ) and they help me get through those tough moments.
  This series was inspired by all of you, as you keep me inspired to keep going. Thank you for your comments, e-mails , 1+ , etc. I feel blessed to have such a great community here with all of you. Big thank you to Ginny , King Koh, and Nicole. I love you all. 
xxoo Katherine





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig