June 3, 2012

On its way~

Carved chop
  I ended up wining the auction. So after talking to the artist most of the day it is cut and will be shipped when he gets the chance.
Sheng Nong studies
    Right now I am slowly working on the "Sheng Nong" work. I hope to do more studies before going back to it. I have some pictures from distressing the rice paper I had on the wooden support.  I have my business cards for my work and will have The Tea Guild of Canada ones latter this week. SOOO... I will post a picture to show them off~ I am still debating making a small amount of cards to Tea Journey. We will see. Perhaps once I go through all ..300 cards I have the tea aspect may end up on new cards. Why do I have 300 cards? I originally ordered 150, and there was some cut off on the one side. To fix it Moo sent me 150 more that they had fixed.
       I just picked up a bunch of movies to help inspire me.  Two weeks ago I also acquired Marlene Dumas' book "Measuring your own Grave". Such an inspiring book to have along side with my Lisa Yuskuvage one.    I am off to watch more of Chinese Paladin and work on more studies. Till next time, Ja ne~


Koi- I hope to do a work with the next few images
Beautiful mini garden in the mall
Little turtle hiding at the mall
 


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig