April 13, 2012

Blog revamp- in progress

   I recently re-calibrated my monitor to assist me with viewing images properly for in Photoshop. Since then I have been planning out a new layout style for Tea Journey. This may be ongoing till summer or right into as I try things out.  So in advance I apologize for anything that may (hopefully not) be offensive in any way.
    On a side note the Toronto Kimono Club is going to High Park April 22nd so please look forward to images from this outing! Surprise review to come~

**Update**: was a bit too cold out for me to attend the Hanami meet with the Toronto Kimono Club. I do have a few images of my ensemble I was going to wear instead.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig