October 15, 2011

Interview for Tea Muse

        A while back I was interviewed by Tiffany Picard for her article on Canada's Tea Culture. This all happened after Brett from Black Dragon Tea Bar, referred me to her.  I had a wonderful time answering Tiffany's questions as well as asking my own of Victoria, B.C.  The article represents Canada and its diverse tea culture beautifully. Again, I must thank both Tiffany and Brett for this opportunity to inform others on the happenings in the north.
      If you have not yet read the article you may read it here. It is late here for me, I am going to finish my cup of Phoenix Dan Cong and settle into bed. Good night all. This weeks tasting will be tomorrow night if things go as planed. Till then~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig