October 25, 2011

にちにちこれこじつ

Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu – every day is a good day 
Stress finnaly settled in last week, even more so when I realized I had not done my tasteing for the week. After a weekend of relaxation I will get back into my tastings, but I think I will allow myself some wiggle room to post every two weeks if need be. I have found after my first tasteing I have lost the love to write about these teas this is why I need the ability to review when I feel it is right.
   And by following Aaron Fishers advice of focusing on one action at a time, I can enjoy my tea and then write about it there after. As for this little line I thought It was good to start my work day with Japanese quote to raise the spirit.
    If you have been over to my art blog you may have noticed I posted about a performance piece surrounding Chanoyu. This will happen in the spring, much planning and learning needs to happen before late March early April area (when I hope the Cherry Blossoms are open).  Keep an eye on both blogs as I may post about this event on either depending on the nature of the update. For those of you that have not visited my art blog the link is down below.
  The past little while I have been researching Chanoyu and hope to have enough to post about quite soon. It is getting close 11:30am now I should get ready for work.  Best of luck with your studies~
My art blog-Split/Gender
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig