June 26, 2011

Things to do




Putting together a few lists for myself to hack through. All include my own project as well as that those for Lolita Vulgar.

Lolita Vulgar Collective: 1. Interview
2. What I'd like on my page
3. Collection of my work
4. Send CV to Abby
5. Ask other members if D1433 and my page, need a portrait
6. Should we include my sound work as part of my page?


Website: Waiting to hear from Nigel (Thank you again~)
1. Take properly cropped photos of work
2. Take photos to Photo Shop if needed
3. Write Artist Statements for all bodies of work I want to feature.


Cheshire's Nest (art tumbler for galleries and artists): 1. Set up queues for works
2. Open up for submissions


Blog~: 1. Finalize layout design
2. Check old posts for grammar and spelling errors
3. Do I want to add artistic Cha Xi photos?
4. Re-arrange social network links
5. Write a new "about me"


This will take sometime to complete but I am hopeing this will be a good project for the summer. Pride is coming up next weekend (long weekend) hope to take the members of LVC (Lolita Vulgar Collective) to a few shows that are still running. At the MOCCA there is a show that surounds the Cameron House, which two of my professors (Cathy Dayley and John Scott) are part of. Then another show at Le Gallery with Megan McCabe and Bogdan Luca.
Still working on the grid and some studies, although I have moved from my usual imagery towards tea. Just needed something more simplistic to depict for this process to be complete for new work. Anyhow till next time~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig