March 18, 2011

Work work and more work


It has been a while since my first purchase of a 60's Playboy which inspired me to create my series for Thesis. After work to day I slipped in to BMV (used book store) to see if they had any chinese classics, tea books etc that might inspire me. Instead I found this trio. Fair collections photography from classic Playboy. I am already looking forward to creating new works steming from this imagery.

I finnaly gave in and bought a small pack to take with me when I study. This weekend I am going to head off to Scarbarough Town Center to (yet again) practice drawing moveing subjects. As well I will be heading to the AGO to make use of the 25 and under free admission that lasts till April 3rd.

Plans are in progress for a proper website/portfolio. This will aid me in applying to Grad School in the near future. Things are a bit mess at my desk but in my studio journal everything is comming together.

This is a current work that seems like it is done, it will stay on my easel for a few days more till I fully deem it "finished". Already I can see a few things that are off and will get fixed soon. Over all I like the peice, a little different from my other charcoal works. I have utilized a sanguine drawing pencil to create a bit more tone in the work. It works well, It may just get adopted into my regular studies for works.
The night is still a bit young I think I shall enjoy yet another cup of tea while watching The Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008 Drama).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig