March 22, 2011

Tea Picnic- First day of Spring



After much debate Sunday afternoon if I should go to a tea house or not I opted to pack tea ware, water and lunch. Sadly my little thermos was WAY too small for my pot, note for next time: LARGER THERMOS. I think as well next time I will pack a better mat and things to make a Cha Xi (artful arangement of teaware to enhance the experience).
Either way I need to get things ready for cherry blossom viewing next month~ I am thrilled that I get to see it AND have a picnic as well.

Before you miss out an a rare oportunity head out to High Park (Toronto) and make a day of it! I personally will be going there alone or not (hopefully with friends). Enjoy the weather before it get's too hot to handle!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig