March 23, 2011

No spring but new ware~






My picnic came too early, but this teaware makes all this snow bearable. I was originally hoping to use my cloud like yixing (meant for Tie Kwan Yin) but was not in the mood by the time I got home. I am hopeful that all this mess melts before I get back Monday morning from my parents.
Both these new pieces are from Majestic-Canada Inc. Toronto, Chinatown. I am eager to go back to get a few more pieces but I will need to wait a while before dipping into my tea/tea ware (kinda grocery) money.
After reading the article in the Leaf on tea ware mixed with non traditional ware as well as The Way of Tea, I just needed to give in and get this cup. As for the peacock feather saucer, I needed something for catching the water when I use my yixings. Both beautiful and amazingly affordable. 15$ each can't do any better than that.~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig