November 9, 2009

Current progress


I've been quite busy working away at various works the past while. Playing with Duck tape and juxtaposing different images/bodies into the same work.
They remind me of Mondrian, the sectioned portions is something I remember doing back in high school. It was bound for a comeback sometime.
As for the duck tape I think I need to look for other colours, perhaps stick to Mondrians pallet.
I will bring my camera to take proper pictures, as my web cam does not stand up to it. And I am going to force myself to carry my case of mediums to work with.
On another note I think I need to look at Jean Gagnon's Censorship, since I seem to be playing with that notion. Women are not sensored, but men are. Let's see how this goes shall we?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea Journey - Living beyond your cup | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig